Take-off problem

Reaction score
Hi - My PV2 has performed flawlessly since I bought it. I've been away for a month, so it hasn't flown in about 5-6 weeks. Took it out on a lovely morning today…and on take-off, it kept flopping to the left. No matter if I added power to either side, it kept flopping in the same direction. I'm very sad :-( What could be wrong with my baby? Thanks!

Thanks! I did the update…now am wondering if I also need to update the RC, because a few hours after I performed the update, I discovered a great thread from iDrone:

"NOTE: v1.05 firmware updates both TX/Controller & Vision's receiver and DJI warns that upgrading only one of them will result in "potential communication failures". We take this mean the TX/Controller must be upgraded to at least v1.0.2.22 before the Vision can be upgraded to v1.05 or later.

Unfortunately as of Jan 4th DJI has not yet released an RC Assistant for the Mac so you may want to hold off until they do. Otherwise you'll need to update the TX/Controller using the PC version of RC Assistant... If you've already upgraded your Vision to v1.08 - drag 'n drop the PC RC Assistant zipfile onto a USB stick and ask a friend with a PC to help you upgrade your TX/Controller."

skyelf said:
Thanks! I did the update…now am wondering if I also need to update the RC, because a few hours after I performed the update, I discovered a great thread from iDrone:

"NOTE: v1.05 firmware updates both TX/Controller & Vision's receiver and DJI warns that upgrading only one of them will result in "potential communication failures". We take this mean the TX/Controller must be upgraded to at least v1.0.2.22 before the Vision can be upgraded to v1.05 or later.

Unfortunately as of Jan 4th DJI has not yet released an RC Assistant for the Mac so you may want to hold off until they do. Otherwise you'll need to update the TX/Controller using the PC version of RC Assistant... If you've already upgraded your Vision to v1.08 - drag 'n drop the PC RC Assistant zipfile onto a USB stick and ask a friend with a PC to help you upgrade your TX/Controller."

You should always have the latest firmware and software o your quad. I would go ahead an update anything that needs to be updated it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers