Tail of the Dragon

Reaction score
Deals Gap, NC has some of the most spectacular views I've come across, and the famous "Tail of the Dragon" is exhilarating on a motorcycle.(318 turns in 11 miles-most extreme turns) and fun to watch others-very dangerous road. I only had one day to film, missed 3 dams, some vertical mountain faces, etc. Spending week there in 2-3 weeks, at least this trip gave me lots of ideas for then....work in progress.

nice footage and cool location. Not a fan of the road sections but the dam was ace

I agree though my primary goal was the bikes and the road, but what I got hadn't much variety or different locations. Think I'll reedit for more area scenery with maybe one bike shot, and couple of weeks go back and try ideas on the bikes and road again. It always takes me one trip to get ideas for the next. Thanks for your honesty, how about music suggestions?

Been toying with the idea of filming a motorcycle ride up such a canyon to the river side cafe. You have given me some great ideas :)

Thanks, same here, I have to go and film, then see what I should have done. I just changed the music, should have left it alone?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj