I just thought I would share my experience with the forum. When I started enjoying the long distance flying and antenna modifications, I also decided it would be a good idea to put a GPS tracker on my bird. After some research, I decided to go with the TAGG system. I originally found this picture on this forum and placed mine in the same location: Everything worked OK, but shortly after, I noticed that I was having a difficult time maintaining the 2.4 connection. The video also seemed to be a little jumpy and I couldn't seem to get the same range out of my amplified 2.4 as before. It wasn't horrible, but noticeably degraded. I originally didn't make the connection between the TAGG tracker and my observations. I started troubleshooting antennas and such. Well, last night I figured it out on accident when I took the TAGG off to charge it and did some local flying. Turns out that inside that entire gray band is a , flat, solid band of copper antenna that would also act as a signal shield. The stock 2.4 bird antennas sit just behind where the band was resting against the body. Now realizing the cause, I decided to move the TAGG to the front of the bird. I went on a test flight this morning and all went well. Smooth 640x480 video out to almost 10,000 feet down range with my FPVLR stage 2+. I also stopped at about a mile out and performed a TAGG GPS track test and it worked perfectly. Needless to say, this is where my TAGG tracker now lives: Hoping this might help someone that might be facing the same or similar challenges. .