Taco-RC lens filters out

I like the look of them a lot, that is the sort of package I would have thought dji would produce.

Il'll be interested to read any reviews and wonder if they would ship to the UK, I will investigate.

Reactions: BMech
Yeah I bought a set, shipped already should get them soon. I bought a set from dataway, good filters but then I found these.

I too just ordered a set....

Question... with the 3 filters in the set, which ones should I use and when? (Sorry I'm not a camera person and not sure what the ND numbers mean)

I too just ordered a set....

Question... with the 3 filters in the set, which ones should I use and when? (Sorry I'm not a camera person and not sure what the ND numbers mean)

There is not a definitive right answer, the ND filter is used to reduce the amount of light entering the lens and therefore reduce the shutter speed. You have to do it this way as the aperture is fixed. so generally the brighter the sunshine the higher the ND filter required to reduce the shutter speed.

Now the reason we want to reduce the shutter is a whole other story .... :rolleyes:....but there is plenty of info on the forums if you search

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4