TACO-RC Aluminium Tablet holder bracket

no one said , "just tighten it tighter"-- he only ask you why is it better-- your opinion that it is better, he was only asking you why, -- Cheers, have a better day.:):) It really doesn't matter.
Frans asked why it was better.. you attempted to make it something about opinion. Its fact, backed by somewhat basic physics and solid mechanical engineering. You may be correct in that neither of you mentioned tightening it tighter. But MANY others have. Using pliers has come up dozens of times!

Hardly opinion.. One issue with the P3 model is the flimsy plastic. The other issue is that the knurled thumb screw works loose over time. The one I linked has a larger thumb screw, making it easier to tighten, AND has a jam nut to lock it in place. I have a FAR greater grip than most people, so don't try that "just tighten it tighter" crap. On a bad day I can break 45"lbs of torque with my finger tips.
Can you eyeball the torque of a lug nut too?

Reactions: 43k and bobmyers
Get one on Ebay $14.00 Free Shipping DJI Metal Iron CNC Mobile Device Holder for Phantom 3 or Inspire 1

5 colors to choose from too... I mounted mine today, very firm

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

Reactions: spin2win

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20