Tablets P2V+

Reaction score
Hi I have a Phantom 2 Vision + and I would like to get away from my I phone 5C and go to a tablet. I had the Galaxy 10" but took it back as I have read yes and no that it will work for FPV. I don't want to fly it with the tablet, I just want to send it up and use it on wildland fire spotting. Can you tell me which way is the best way to go? My 5C is too small and not bright enough in the sun. I would be grateful for any help. :)

made in usa said:
Hi I have a Phantom 2 Vision + and I would like to get away from my I phone 5C and go to a tablet. I had the Galaxy 10" but took it back as I have read yes and no that it will work for FPV. I don't want to fly it with the tablet, I just want to send it up and use it on wildland fire spotting. Can you tell me which way is the best way to go? My 5C is too small and not bright enough in the sun. I would be grateful for any help. :)

I have a Nexus 10 and it works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I use my iPad Mini Retina, and I can see the display very well except in bright sun. It doesn't fit the clamp but I made a mount for it out of Lego and glued it onto the back of a Griffin Survivor case, works fine.

Attachments

• 2014-06-17 14.00.59.jpg
    2014-06-17 14.00.59.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 488
Thanks for the comments, but is the galaxy 10" tab able to be used as a FPV monitor with the P2V+. If so can I download the app even though it says it is not compatible. I really want to get the best monitor I can. Can somebody help me ? :?:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie