Tablet to watch 4K videos

Reaction score
Hey guys, are there any tablets in the market that can play the 4K videos from our phantom? I can film in 2.7K or 1080, but that defeats the purpose of owning the professional. I'm not planning on buying a laptop or desktop that can handle 4K until the prices go down hopefully in time for Back-Friday or Cyber Monday this year. I would like to know what tablet can play 4K and has the ability to do some minor editing such as adding a song and fading in and out.

for the time 4k prices go down, 5k and p4 will be the standard, so dont wait and buy a 5k mac and you will love it, its worth every dollar i spent on mine :)

I have nothing against apple products but I honestly haven't owned an apple product since my first computer which was a macintosh back in the late 80s. All the research I've done on tablets indicates the 2016 lineup of tablets will feature 4k resolution as the highlight. I'll have to wait it out till spring and see what the market has. The nvidia shield is looking really nice with the price point, the ability to watch 4k, and it has a live streaming feature.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20