Tablet recommendations

Reaction score
I have looked at tablet specs until my mind is spinning and my head is about to explode. All the numbers are mixing together in my head. Even the names are mixing together. Some say such and such is best, others say , no you cant see that in the sun or no it has too much lag. Is there any place that carries a large number of these things so you can look for yourself as to what works? No there is not. I know it is a subjective thing, but I am really not able to just keep buying new ones until I find one that works. I already went that route with the fpv goggles. And there, sadly enough, the ones I liked best are the cheapest ones, but will not work with the Dji-Go app, and as I have a Standard , the Litchi app is not available for that. Very frustrating. The best goggles for screen size and clarity and everything else I could see were google cardboard. Believe it or not, imho.

Sorry for the rant. Nothing ever goes easy for me.

Did you try the Nvidia Shield? That tablet has a faster processor than most.

I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab A over the weekend and it performed well in DJI GO and Litchi apps. The Nvidia Shield has a better processor, so I'm assuming it'll perform even better.

Did you try the Nvidia Shield? That tablet has a faster processor than most.

I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab A over the weekend and it performed well in DJI GO and Litchi apps. The Nvidia Shield has a better processor, so I'm assuming it'll perform even better.
That's one of the ones people say you cant see in sunlight. Screen too reflective.

Same here Knee everything has to many choices . I use the Mini 2 and works great for me as I have plenty of shade to get in .
It is not so great in the sun . Guess it just come's down to what ya want to pay :)

Right -- almost all tablets are too reflective for most people. You could buy a screen mat and/or sun shade to help with that issue.

I've heard the shield works really well. Currently (and I'm new at this) I'm using a LG G4 phone and its awesome. I have a Galaxy tab S but waiting for an extension for the controller to get here.

I use a nexus 7 2nd generation and it works very well. In the sun I just turn up the brightness and can see it fine. I took almost everything app related off of it and just use it for my p3s. It's not sunny now but tomorrow I'll take a few shots of the screen in the sun and you can see if that works for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31