Tablet P3 Standard

I tried one of those "type" of tablet holders, I found the added weight of the tablet compared to a phone made the plastic arm very unstable. I also didn't trust the stock clamp to hold the tablet holder. It felt wobbly and I feared it would rotate around. I tried trying to tighten the plastic arm and it didn't help as the plastic nut started coming out of the plastic...

I decided to go with a hybrid mix of the Inspire holder and a metal mount that doesn't require drilling from ebay. Its strong enough to hold my full-sized Ipad Air" (I'm old so the more viewing space I have the better :) )

Of course, YMMV

Exactly the set up I have. Hybrid. Firm and solid as a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Might you be able to post a link where you've purchased that bracket? I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'm not willing to drill into the controller, but would love to use a larger screen.
You will need a 2mm Alan wrench. But many of us here in the forum has this exact setup. Fast and sweet. No more tablet holder issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine didn't come with the large plastic piece, just the clamp for a cell phone

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

OK, just ordered the bracket (the one posted by the old guy)...Now, how about the holder? I have a 10" Acer Iconia I bought to use (I'm old too) and now just need the holder. TIA!

Oh yes, and where did you guys get the 'skins' with dji logo?

Reactions: Squirrel!
Thanks but, I need the tablet holder. I already have the metal arm...

The tablet holder and metal arm are always sold together. I suppose you might be able to find a used one somewhere though.

Reactions: Squirrel!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj