Tablet options for DJI Phantom 3, 4, Samsung Tab 8, Nvidia Shield, Teclast X98, Eachine One goggles

Reaction score
I did a short review of tablet options in case it helps people looking for a tablet or goggles.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eachine Goggles One - I can't actually focus on the screen with the goggles on so I need to increase the magnification of the lens before I can use them. They also came with one battery, not two. The outer plastic is EXTREMELY cheap and I will pull it off but I have no complaints because they obviously spent the money where it matters - the screen is gorgeous.

My battery died at the end but not much missed.

Regards,

Pull the mount off of your rc and check for bits of plastic that are keeping it from sealing to the rc. Then when you find the little piece of plastic, make sure that the edge is smooth all of the way around before you screw the 2 pieces back together. Use a screw driver on the front side by the on/ off button and then use a small pair of pliers on the turnbuckle in the rear. Use just enough force to seat it. There should be no wobble whatsoever even with the stock plastic mount.
My mounts didn't move but being a retired Gold Miner, I wanted the gold mount but they come in different colors. So when the price came down I bought one of these - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019GZWCS2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is more solid but my stock plastic one was solid from the start also after I removed a small washer and some plastic that wasn't needed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31