Tablet Mount

Reaction score
Looking to use a small tablet (maybe a Samsung) to run the app on. Even though I use an LG G2, the screen just isn't large enough. I tried searching on Amazon and through Google but not finding anything. I've gotta guess someone is making them.

Thanks.

This one works wonderfully for me. (although it was about $10 cheaper when I bought it)
http://www.amazon.com/Satechi-Universal ... 00D4AGNG8/

Here's a thread on some mounts.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13483&start=40

About halfway down the page I linked you to you'll see some pics from Varmint of the mount... even more on the next page.
I also have the one that starts the thread and, while a good mount, not nearly as easy to take the tablet on/off while staying secure when you don't want it to fall off :mrgreen:

Ipad Mini Transmitter Attachment?

I want to use a small tablet instead of my cellphone, what can I purchase to attach the tablet to the transmitter? The phone clamp that comes with the transmitter is obviously too small.

ipad mount for the P2V+ transmitter

I made a iphone sized mount (plywood) that I attached to my ipad mini case that allows the whole package to be clamped in the supplied iphone transmitter mount.. ... the app seems to work fine on the ipad and the larger screen provides 6X the FPV viewing area and option tab size over a standard iphone mount.

Thus far, other than being more bulky and weighing slightly more, I see only benefit to the flying and flight control one has using this configuration.

Anyone see a downside I have missed?

Thanx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31