Tablet mount/range extender combination

Reaction score
I have been hesitant about opening my P3S controller so as to not void the warranty.. Is there an extended tablet mount/ range extender combination that allows for the proper antenna orientation that also doesn't require opening the controller or drilling? I am interested in using the windsurfer with an iPad 2 mini. I sure it will fit with my S6 and the original holder but not the extended mount. The tab either contacts the sticks or the antenna. Thanks in advice for any suggestions.

I have been hesitant about opening my P3S controller so as to not void the warranty.. Is there an extended tablet mount/ range extender combination that allows for the proper antenna orientation that also doesn't require opening the controller or drilling? I am interested in using the windsurfer with an iPad 2 mini. I sure it will fit with my S6 and the original holder but not the extended mount. The tab either contacts the sticks or the antenna. Thanks in advice for any suggestions.

There are literally hundreds of CNC Tablet / Device holders out there:

CNC Tablet holder for PHantom 3S - Google Search

...but the setup I tried just didn't cut the mustard, so I went with the DBS MOD and Inspire 1 Holder. Yes warranty voided, but I figured if i screwed up, I only had to buy a new controller, which equals the same price as having the install done for me, so I went the DIY route. I used my Windsurfer for one flight with the CNC and a Samsung 2 70, but never had confidence in the holder. Such is not the case with the Insipre 1 Holder :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl