Tablet Mount For Up To 10" Tablets

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a suitable mount for up to 10" tablets which fits the existing 3/4" ball mount of your transmitter, I can thoroughly recommend the SATECHI ST-TP01

If fits superbly, has fully adjustable arms, and an incredible suction device which holds onto the back of the tablet, which locks down. The whole thing then just tightens onto the ball joint and you have a rock steady tablet to enjoy your FPV without any modifications to your existing setup, so if you are like me (I have a Samsung Tab3 8.0" Tablet for flying) and you dont want to mess around modding, then I dont think you can do better than this item. A great buy and can recommend it. I got mine from Ebay US as could not find one in the UK.

Enjoy !

;)

Wow, nice find! I hadn't even thought about using my tablet because there was no nice clean mounting solution, but this looks perfect assuming you can ditch the dash-mount component and mount the ball socket directly to the TX as you say.

Now the only problem is I won't have a sunshade that fits my iPad:(

Great, thanks! Now I just need to find a suitable place to order it from, Ebay UK does not seem to have it.

Here's my mini ipad setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 1,992
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,976
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2,040
pyrophantom, when you turn your 8" tablet to horizontal position does it get in the way of the S2 switch? Or is the adjustment high enough to not interfere with operating the S2 switch? Any problems with reception to wifi extender?

mori55, what is the "block" that you have attached the two white clamps ? Where did you get the second white clamp and pedestal? And what model and where did you get the sunshade?

pyrophantom said:
If anyone is looking for a suitable mount for up to 10" tablets which fits the existing 3/4" ball mount of your transmitter, I can thoroughly recommend the SATECHI ST-TP01

If fits superbly, has fully adjustable arms, and an incredible suction device which holds onto the back of the tablet, which locks down. The whole thing then just tightens onto the ball joint and you have a rock steady tablet to enjoy your FPV without any modifications to your existing setup, so if you are like me (I have a Samsung Tab3 8.0" Tablet for flying) and you dont want to mess around modding, then I dont think you can do better than this item. A great buy and can recommend it. I got mine from Ebay US as could not find one in the UK.

Enjoy !

;)
I got this today, (yes they delivered it on a Sunday). Works great for my Nexus 7! exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

Jezabel said:
mori55, what is the "block" that you have attached the two white clamps ? Where did you get the second white clamp and pedestal? And what model and where did you get the sunshade?
I used this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/310529579683?ss ... 1439.l2649 and glued a piece of white vinyl I cut from a piece of window trim I had laying around. You could use wood , balsa whatever. Then I painted with krypton plastic paint. Then I ordered a extra dji phone clamp for 15.00.
Total cost about 40.00 Transmitter fits in tradecraft case with clamps on.
Works great.
Here's a link to the clamp. http://www.ebay.com/itm/131159326376?ss ... 1439.l2649
Sunshade. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DGN ... UTF8&psc=1
It will work with one clamp. I like 2 to center it up better.
This is great glue foe wood and plastic waterproof and very strong. http://www.beaconadhesives.com/cggrip.html

Or you could just the one I showed at the outset and save yourselves loads of modding hassle !??

Just a thought - photos on the other thread about this in the P2V section ;)

Wish I could find it somewhere for a suitable price. :(

Sent from my Max M9Pro using Tapatalk

pyrophantom said:
Or you could just the one I showed at the outset and save yourselves loads of modding hassle !??

Just a thought - photos on the other thread about this in the P2V section ;)

Thanks, I checked out the photos on the other thread. Much appreciated.

Amra said:

The satechi is only $14.99 at amazon ?

;)

I'm just getting my vision. When using an Ipad (mine is new bought last August and has wifi). Do you need the internet in the field or just the wifi for use with the phantom instead of your phone? Thanks!

pyrophantom said:

Enjoy !

;)
https://www.amazon.com/Satechi-ST-TP01-Car-Holder-Mount/dp/B004VG6LDE Amazon has them for $15 bucks

can you post a picture of yours mounted?

thanks

Skipholiday said:
pyrophantom said:

Enjoy !

;)
https://www.amazon.com/Satechi-ST-TP01-Car-Holder-Mount/dp/B004VG6LDE Amazon has them for $15 bucks

thanks

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13482&start=10

:D

Amra said:
pyrophantom said:
Amra said:

The satechi is only $14.99 at amazon ?

;)
Won't send to my country, unfortunately. :(

I got mine on ebay US and they will ship worldwide !! ;)

pyrophantom said:
Skipholiday said:
pyrophantom said:

Enjoy !

;)

thanks

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13482&start=10

:D
perfecto thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj