Tablet Mount For Up To 10" Tablets

Pyro, thanks for your find! Got mine in the mail today. Fits everything from my Ipod on up, including ghe full size Ipad.

Want to thank all the pioneers that tried to put mounts together. No need to do that anymore. This should be a sticky.

Chuck.

Hello,
I got mine today:

Pics:
D64FCB69-A836-47F7-B0B9-6099B8CE5272_zpspy3ti4ol.jpg

1E97219F-4132-4922-ACBF-76C3A160F61C_zpstd33u0pp.jpg

B07D20DA-6A83-4571-B041-B73AB20C3E2E_zpsozr0u66i.jpg

93F5C30F-B2CA-417D-AE90-F07F0B371131_zpslud43wge.jpg

A30E7223-BA9F-475F-AFC5-3E873E2B85EF_zpsarwzitos.jpg

BDBF5E3E-C93C-4C1F-8CDE-D8AB12DDB0C5_zpsaosafn9t.jpg

Love it, but a bit more WEIGHT than expected! ( Popeye arms, here I come! )

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

Jdot, just get yourself a neck strap and it will help the arms out.

Only a couple of issues: Played hell getting the suchion cup cover off, and cracked it in the process. Other issue is the knerl nob for the holders is a little hard to tighten/untighten, but we will get around it.

Ha Ha Ha,
I DID order one, that is hilarious lol
( have not received it yet, but looking forward to it! )

Do you have 1?
( I was wondering if it will go loose enough, so I don't look like an 80yr old
Lady, behind the wheel of a '59 caddy ) I don't want to eat controller, I like it
About MID-Chest height! Please let me know, thanks!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

Forgot to add:
I experienced the same issues ( did not break anything ) the suction cup is STICKY
LIKE GLUE, so I left cover on, and put iPod in survivor case instead!
As for the gnarl nut, use a WASH CLOTH, over your hand, when tightening,
To save your hands! Worked we for me! ( did have a hard time getting it started though )
But in the end nice product, works well

I even tried relocating mount to top of controller, but weight of iPad,
Caused it to fall to the side! Stock position is best, only CON, you can't see toggle switches! But I just double check before takeoff!

Well, I assume you have one, from your edited post.

Toggles should not be a problem as, at least, I do not use them much and you can "feel" when they are necessary.

One of the best things is that they are so cheap, if you break something, you can just order another.

Cheers,
Chuck

True,
They are cheap! And decent quality !
( turning off spell check now , ahhhhhhh )

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

For those using slightly larger tablets or ipads, you need to get an "Adjustable" neck strap which will allow you to handle it easier.

Hope you guys who bought one find it OK to use, as I said on the original post, the suction cup is pretty solid on its own, but the ferocity of the suction will wear down in time and you have to peel it back off using one of the tabs very slowly.

Glad to see some of you found it OK to use.

;)

Interesting, but a question: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone, and I have the DJI Vision app installed on it. (PS, haven't flown yet - the Vision only arrived yesterday)

I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7 inch and an iPad Mini Retina, but can't get the app for either of them. When I got the app for the phone the Play Store said it was not compatible with all my devices. At the Apple app store a search for DJI Vision only returns a German app entitled Multicopter & Drohnen.

So, please, how do you get the app for these tablets?

Search ( IPhone not iPad )
The iPhone app works for iPad!
As for your samsung I do not know? I have
iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad 3 ( retinal display )
All 3 work just fine!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik