tablet is not showing all videos taken

Reaction score
Running a Samsung tab 4 8" on android pilot app 1.1.0 and still on 1.19 fw on the acft. After taking about 9 videos on the 4th, I went to the user center and there are only three there. Went to the micro sd card in the camera gimbal and all were there. What am I doing wrong or is it something in the app? All my flight logs are there ....just not all the videos and none of the pictures.
Oh, and on my last flight, the pilot app crashed. I was able to bring the bird home via visual, but unable to get the app back up and running proper before landing.

WOW that's creepy. Good thing you had visual of your quadcopter otherwise it most likely would have been lost! I wish I had a solution for you about the app crashing. I think I would uninstall it and reinstall it. Then I would play around with it while my bird was on the ground a few times before trusting the program. If it happened again I would try it on a different device instead of your Samsung. As far as your logs not showing all your videos and pictures. I'm having the same problem too. So yes, I'll be watching this thread for some solutions. Thanks for posting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj