Tablet holder mod question

Reaction score
Any problems with warranty if you do the Inspire 1 holder mod to a new Phantom 3 controller?

Well I did mine and had to send it back and had no issues.
Course I only sent the bird back. RMA paper work said not to send no battery's and tx has one so .......
YMMV
:)

You should be fine as long as you do not try to claim any damage caused by performing that mod. DJI will surely know you opened the remote controller if you ever need to send it in to them.

You should be fine as long as you do not try to claim any damage caused by performing that mod. DJI will surely know you opened the remote controller if you ever need to send it in to them.
Just a bit nervous. This is my first drone and I shouldn't have spent this much but somehow the budget escalated!

I know with a car there is a law about modifications. It says that the manufacturer has to prove that the mod caused the problem. I had an aftermarket remote starter installed. The installer showed me the law. I don't remember if it was just for cars though.

Thanks!

Bill

I use a GoPro mount and it works well. Tried different mounts and like the GoPro the best.

Reactions: 805hd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik