Tablet FPV

Reaction score
Newbie question: Since my phone screen is too small, I want to know what is the minimum requirements for a tablet (FPV) to use with my P3S. It would only be used with the P3S so I don't need anything fancy. Recommendations please...

Thanks,
Greg

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

I use an iPad Air 2 and it works great. I use GoPro mounts to mount it to the controller and it works great. If you want I'll see if I can take some pictures of my rig later tonight when I get home.

I just bought a Samsung "Tablet A" 7.0 for $99. They are that price everywhere. So far, It's working great. I mounted it using a DJI Inspire mount.

Not my picture, but the mount looks just like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20ducks
I just bought a Samsung "Tablet A" 7.0 for $99. They are that price everywhere. So far, It's working great. I mounted it using a DJI Inspire mount.

Not my picture, but the mount looks just like this:

View attachment 71295
I like this. Do you have a link for the mount? There are several out there and I want to get the correct one the first time. Thanks for your response.

I'm new here and after watching the video above I went straight to E bay and ordered this mount for my P3S that is currently under the tree. (my wife is making me wait) I have been on this forum for days now reading all the great info and looking forward to learning to fly! I'll be mounting my I pad 4 mini.

LOL. I got my P3S for Christmas too. But staring at the box was just KILLING me, so the wife let me have it early.

You guys with the inspire mount:
Can you still use a neck strap? Because you've used the eye?

Excellent!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik