T-shirts to encourage responsibly flying

Reaction score
My wife has gotten into making T-shirts. The last one was tongue in cheek but in light of recent crashes and negative publicity about our hobby or profession we decided to design some that show our passion about the hobby in a positive light. We want to focus on awareness and especially responsible flying.
Here is our first. We are working on more ideas that focus more on responsibility and the skill it takes to operate these safely.

http://teespring.com/drone-pilots

Whenever we come out with a new design I will bump the thread. If any of you guys have ideas I would LOVE to hear them and get them to print.
Anyway happy flying!

Professional? I'm sure the majority of drone "pilots" out there are not professionals.

I imagine some noob buying and wearing this shirt, not knowing WTF he's doing. Noob crashes drone in front of huge crowd while wearing "Professional" shirt. Crowd thinks, "if a professional can't even manage a drone..."

dptcalvin said:
Professional? I'm sure the majority of drone "pilots" out there are not professionals.

I imagine some noob buying and wearing this shirt, not knowing WTF he's doing. Noob crashes drone in front of huge crowd while wearing "Professional" shirt. Crowd thinks, "if a professional can't even manage a drone..."
Good point, about professional. I like the fly drunk thing lol.
Keep them flowing and I will put something together.

Watch me get high.

This is the Shirt we printed up & gave out free after the Texas 09-01-15 Drone law started.....
This is a Pic of an actual shirt as it was sitting on a table, reason the skull looks a bit scrunched....

We are doing a new one that shows a cool pic of a Military Killer Drone (Predator) firing a hellfire missile, and the caption reads "These Drones-Kill!"

Then under that is a Pic of a P2V+ and the Caption reads "This Drone-Thrills"

Anyone have any creative comments for this idea????

Moose

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    956.6 KB · Views: 357

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav