T motors

Reaction score
So, maybe going over old ground here but would like some help! Just got a set of anti gravity T motors for the phantom.

In working out which motor is which, this can be done by the self tightening props you put on to determine black dot or no dot motor. By which way they screw on lets you place black centre props on the right motor and the silver no dot on the correct motor, this i presume is correct?

Now the hard part! Which of the three wires connects to the corresponding phantom wire? None of the wires are labelled up? Just three wires dangling from each motor.

On some of the youtube vids CW CCW is marked up on the nut on the prop, not on mine!

Any help is appreciated@

So, maybe going over old ground here but would like some help! Just got a set of anti gravity T motors for the phantom.

In working out which motor is which, this can be done by the self tightening props you put on to determine black dot or no dot motor. By which way they screw on lets you place black centre props on the right motor and the silver no dot on the correct motor, this i presume is correct?

Now the hard part! Which of the three wires connects to the corresponding phantom wire? None of the wires are labelled up? Just three wires dangling from each motor.

On some of the youtube vids CW CCW is marked up on the nut on the prop, not on mine!

Any help is appreciated@

Attachments

• 1454795546561.jpg
    1454795546561.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 1454795570450.jpg
    1454795570450.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 377
Heres what you do brotha, hook up the wires and do a motor test on naza. Make sure the correct selected motor spins the way it should, if not then power off and switch out 2 wires and re-test. The prop nut color merely signifies which direction it should spin to produce lift. Goodluck and fly safe brotha

Reactions: dirtybum
The T-Motors should have come with a one page instruction sheet. I have determined that the wiring instructions are completely backwards. The middle wire will always go in the center of the ESC. The outer and inner wires are reversed if you are CS vs CCW. Best thing to do is what impulse 819 suggested. Just wire one. Test it with the Naza assistant to make sure the direction is correct. If so, immediately wire the corresponding motor (i.e. directly across from the first one). The other two will be the opposite. Not matter what, you should still do the full test on all four motors before re-assembling the Phantom.

Reactions: dirtybum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic