System going into home lock

Reaction score
I dropped my remote, breaking s1. Now and then the controls will go into home lock. The broken switch has not moved, it just goes into this mode. I'm considering replacing the control, I've seen some recommend the Futaba with a trainer port and rechargeable battery. Not knowing much about this, is there a model number, with possibly a link to this product so I can purchase the correct model? Also, do I need anything else in order for this to work?

Another thing, my phantom when flying straight forward, or at least pushing the control straight forward, it will fly forward and to the left. Straight back is back and to the left. When hovering, it flys in a circular counter clockwise circle.

I have carbon blades on it at this time, I'm going to put the original blades back on it to test, but I was curious if this is a common problem.

Good advice from BruceTS. Changing to a new non-Phantom Tx involves a fair amount of work. Remove the shell, remove stock Rx and antenna, install new Rx, which must have Fail Safe function or else you will not have the FS. If you're not using D-Bus Rx, then you will require a set of cable from Rx to NAZA. Arrange the new antenna to the outside and finally program your Tx, which can be tricky to some.

Ok, I send a PM to the guy selling the controller. Also, does anybody know where I can get a switch s1 to replace the broken one. It' the one on the top left of the controller. Actually, I think they are both the same. Will posting a picture of the switch help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers