Sync audio with footage

Reaction score
Hey, i do like that the dji director can make the video scene switch between a special 'Sound in the music'. Like automatic. But the songs are too short, is there any easy way to do this at pc? I dont like the way to cut and listen to the whole song over and over again to get it perfect. Is there any automatic way on pc? Or atleast and easy way with the cutting etc? Hope for reply!

Best regards,
Darwish

You can use any music you like. And match the length of the song with the length of the video. Choose local music. If you choose copyrighted material. You must actually purchase the song to control it. Maybe you are talking about something different than me. Dji director or go app?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can use any music you like. And match the length of the song with the length of the video. Choose local music. If you choose copyrighted material. You must actually purchase the song to control it. Maybe you are talking about something different than me. Dji director or go app?

Thanks for reply, so i can use my own music from ncs for example? But will it have the smart editing? Where it will switch thru the scenes automatic that matches the song?

Yes, the director in the Dji Go app.

Yes. If you like you can still have smart editing. Are you using iPhone or iPad? Purchase it in iTunes and it will allow you to add whatever you like. I have many examples of that.
SkyPixel

Im getting this message: This song is not avaible due to DRM restrictions.
I pay for apple music, but they wont work. But the songs i downloaded from pc a while ago works...?

Yes. That is what I was saying. I also use Apple Music. But that does not give you ownership rights. You must actually purchase the song out of iTunes. Separate from your subscription. Then it will let you do it. All about the Benjamin's. $$$$ hehehe
No even from pc. Unless you got if from a owned cd. No pirated music. Hehehe. Just buy a couple of songs and you will see what I mean. I think I've spent about 20 for a good collections. Click my link above and you will hear the music.

Oh, ok. thanks! btw, smart editing dosen't work well on normal songs:p The video got down to 9 sec when clicking on smart editing:)

You have to manage the time. You will get good at it over time and.not need smart editing.

Soundcloud is free right? btw how do you get those songs to the normal phone music?

Not sure on iPhone, I use it when messing with Dashboard / post production.

There are plenty of YouTube videos.... I think you need to jailbreak etc....

It's pretty funny, I'll pull apart a quad and hack / tweak.... But will not jailbreak my iPhone software...I have a limit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.