Switching Vision App Between Android & Ipad

Reaction score
I have been successfully flying my PV2+ using a Galaxy S3 with the Vision App installed. My wife has an Ipad Mini that is available to me sometimes but not all the time. Is there any reason I can't switch back and forth between the S3 and the Ipad Mini using only one at a time when making the wifi connection? I'm asking because I'm not sure if the PV2+ stores information or does anything specific within itself when it makes an initial wifi connection with an Android like I have already done. Thanks in advance for any response.

I'm pretty sure you only need to close the app on one device, and disconnect from wifi on that device. Then connect to wifi on the other device and open the DJI app. You might have to turn the range extender off and back on again when connecting to the other device. Should not be a problem doing this. You can't be connected to the Phantom with two devices at the same time. I'm sure they did this for safety reasons and it makes sense. You wouldn't want anyone nearby to be able to take control of your Phantom while flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj