Switching to a new DJI account

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with transferring all of the flight logs to a new account?
I'm thinking of creating a new DJI account and terminate my current one but would still like to have all my historic logs available.

I was thinking that I could do this by synchronizing all the logs to my iPad first. Then I would switch the account on my iPad to a newly created DJI account and then I would sync all the logs with this new account.

Do you think it would work?

Does anybody have any experience with transferring all of the flight logs to a new account?
I'm thinking of creating a new DJI account and terminate my current one but would still like to have all my historic logs available.

I was thinking that I could do this by synchronizing all the logs to my iPad first. Then I would switch the account on my iPad to a newly created DJI account and then I would sync all the logs with this new account.

HI once cloud sync done there there for good,,I have Uninstaller djigo 4 few times and when I get app back to be nosy they still there,,,they must go to a server somewhere :),,

I haven't tried this, but I think it'll work since your DJI account information is not stored in the logs anywhere. As long as the logs are on your mobile device when you sync, they should be uploaded to your new DJI account.

Reactions: apprentice
Well. I tried it. As soon as you switch to a new account you loose all of your flight data. I guess it doesn't bother me too much.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
What exactly did you do?

Procedure I used:
1. I synced all of my flights to iPad. I had them all locally on my iPad.
2. I switched to Me tab, selected Settings and pressed Sign Out
3. I then Signed in and created a new account with a different email account.
4. Switched back to Flight list and there was no flight on the list anymore.

Are the old flight log files still on your iPad?

Actually they are. But I have to sign out from the new account and sign in as the old account. I don't need to sync the log to get them back. Which means that I could copy them manually from the old account to a new account using iTunes. I'll try to do that.

Which means that I could copy them manually from the old account to a new account using iTunes.
Yes, I think this is the missing key to getting this to work.

There's a FlightRecords folder where all the logs are. But these logs aren't separated by username. For my opinion a mapping for each user is probably stored in the localLogDB.sqlite database. I'll try to check what's written in this database.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan