Switched to NAZA-M

ado

Reaction score
I just switched from phantom to naza and i thought that the beeps when i start the phantom would be *** usual, just that in naza mode it would do three extra beeps. So when i start the phantom in naza mode it sounds exactly the same when i start it, there is no extra beeps.

Is that normal? from videos ive seen theres always three extre beeps in naza mode. Is it three extra beeps only on phantom 2 (non vision)?

Thanks in advance.

ado said:
I just switched from phantom to naza and i thought that the beeps when i start the phantom would be *** usual, just that in naza mode it would do three extra beeps. So when i start the phantom in naza mode it sounds exactly the same when i start it, there is no extra beeps.

Is that normal? from videos ive seen theres always three extre beeps in naza mode. Is it three extra beeps only on phantom 2 (non vision)?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know were you got that idea ?
V+ only does 5 beeps, nothing more nothing less.
The beeps are produced by the motors and its a signal send by the ESC.
The only way to get the 3 extra beeps is to change a ESC with one not meant for a V+.

ToThePoint said:
ado said:

Thanks in advance.

The only way to get the 3 extra beeps is to change a ESC with one not meant for a V+.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BeakjoJ1UA

In this video when he starts the phantom it does the normal tralalalala beeps, then after them it does 4 beep beep beep beeps. Almost every phantom 2 vision/+ video i have seen it does the 4 extra beeps and they are usually in naza mode, so i thought its a indication you are in naza mode. But when i switched to naza, there is absolutley no difference in the beeps from when it was in phantom mode..

So they all have changed ESC, those with 4 extra beeps?

ado said:
Anyway, so it is fully normal that the beeps dont change in naza?

Mine sounded exactly the same. Best way to test is see if course/home lock work i guess...

Make sure ur s1 switch position 3 (down) is on fail safe and not manual or it might end in tears.

justin00 said:
ado said:
Anyway, so it is fully normal that the beeps dont change in naza?

Mine sounded exactly the same. Best way to test is see if course/home lock work i guess...

Make sure ur s1 switch position 3 (down) is on fail safe and not manual or it might end in tears.

Alright, i will try that out, alltho it says in software its naza, so i guess it is. I just got confused from those videos i checked where phantoms have 4 extra beeps, i always thought its indication that it is in naza mode, but guess that is not the case :D

Thank you for respond!

I got the answer from the kitchen table. The thing is that older versions of phantom have the extra beeps. So DJI have removed the extra beeps on all new phantoms! It has nothing to do what mode its set on! Happy flying!

ado said:
ToThePoint said:
ado said:

Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BeakjoJ1UA

In this video when he starts the phantom it does the normal tralalalala beeps, then after them it does 4 beep beep beep beeps. Almost every phantom 2 vision/+ video i have seen it does the 4 extra beeps and they are usually in naza mode, so i thought its a indication you are in naza mode. But when i switched to naza, there is absolutley no difference in the beeps from when it was in phantom mode..

So they all have changed ESC, those with 4 extra beeps?

The bird in the video is a vision, not a vision+.

The bird in the video is a vision, not a vision+.[/quote]

I know :), im just very new to quads over all so it got me confused. But now i know that only older versions of phantoms make extra beeps, not the vision plus. I learn something new everyday :D. Peace and be safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj