Switched from P4P to Mavic...

Reaction score
So I switched from my P4P to a Mavic. I thought this might be a bad idea due to the fact that the P4P camera is quite honestly amazing... On receiving the Mavic and seeing how small the camera was, I thought for sure I had made a bad decision and sacrificing quality for size would be disastrous. I was wrong, I made a video while I was away for a couple of nights and have found that for what it is, the Mavic can put out some truly amazing video (in terms of quality).

See the video I made:

Also, I am by no means a professional, any feedback about how I can improve my video would be amazing.
Thanks!

So I switched from my P4P to a Mavic. I thought this might be a bad idea due to the fact that the P4P camera is quite honestly amazing... On receiving the Mavic and seeing how small the camera was, I thought for sure I had made a bad decision and sacrificing quality for size would be disastrous. I was wrong, I made a video while I was away for a couple of nights and have found that for what it is, the Mavic can put out some truly amazing video (in terms of quality).

See the video I made:

Also, I am by no means a professional, any feedback about how I can improve my video would be amazing.
Thanks!
Ok just make some night or low lighting shots and you're gone see a big difference.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Very nicely done, I'm still in the process of figuring out the video editing part for myself anyway happy flying and videoing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj