Switch position

Reaction score
I know it's kinda lame but it helped me with my flying this weekend. If you think A-mode is loose flying a little harder to control. Also, if you think P-mode is tight, hold position well.

Now think of something you have known most of your life.

lefty loosey --- righty tighty

and sport is in the center.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
I know it's kinda lame

LOL - not at all, I use terms and quotes etc all the time to remember different things. That one fits perfectly.

BTW rhoffart - how are you liking the P4 since selling the P3 and moving up?

LOL - not at all, I use terms and quotes etc all the time to remember different things. That one fits perfectly.

BTW rhoffart - how are you liking the P4 since selling the P3 and moving up?

With only 1/2 a battery flown so far, there are three things that really stand out. Horizon is level, image quality is way better and position hold is tight. I was flying 15 mph wind with higher gusts and it was great.

Great to hear - must be a lot better for your training vids - how about flight time, I think you mentioned that as one of the reasons you wanted the P4?

Great to hear - must be a lot better for your training vids - how about flight time, I think you mentioned that as one of the reasons you wanted the P4?
Yes, I knew I left something out. I only got 4 quick 3-4 min flights in yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised that I still had 50% battery remaining. I'm going to condition my batteries so it will be a while before I give it a true test. In the past with my P3P the same amount of flying would have been one full battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4