Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. rhoffart

I know it's kinda lame but it helped me with my flying this weekend. If you think A-mode is loose flying a little harder to control. Also, if you think P-mode is tight, hold position well.

Now think of something you have known most of your life.

lefty loosey --- righty tighty

and sport is in the center.

eaglegoaltender likes this.
  2. eaglegoaltender

LOL - not at all, I use terms and quotes etc all the time to remember different things. That one fits perfectly.

BTW rhoffart - how are you liking the P4 since selling the P3 and moving up?

3. rhoffart

With only 1/2 a battery flown so far, there are three things that really stand out. Horizon is level, image quality is way better and position hold is tight. I was flying 15 mph wind with higher gusts and it was great.

4. eaglegoaltender

Great to hear - must be a lot better for your training vids - how about flight time, I think you mentioned that as one of the reasons you wanted the P4?

5. rhoffart

Yes, I knew I left something out. I only got 4 quick 3-4 min flights in yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised that I still had 50% battery remaining. I'm going to condition my batteries so it will be a while before I give it a true test. In the past with my P3P the same amount of flying would have been one full battery.