Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Switch on the back of the RC does not work (X1)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wackoz, Feb 10, 2014.

1. wackoz

Hello!

I have been reading so many threads without getting an answer to my problem.

The problem I have is that the switch on the back of my remote-control, the one that is suppose to tilt the gimbal, is not working. I think. I just unpacked the phantom and went out to try it. Worked perfect! Then i installed the gimbal. Seemed to work fine, until i pulled the lever/switch on the back, so I could get a new camera angle. Nothing happend.

So I connect the Remote-control and Phantom to a pc to get the latest updates. Still nothing! When i use the Phantom RC Assistant. Every lever works exept the X1. It refuses to move. I have also tried to connect the Phantom instead of the control and calibrate the X1 in "Basic" and then under "RC". What happens then is that it goes straight to -1000, and stays there. When I am in view-mode X1 is also stuck to -1000.

Is my Remote-control broken or is there something wrong I have done?

I got no clue, so please help me to understand what might be wrong! :(

2. adam12hicks

Mine did this, I had to open the remote, connect it to the PC via USB and use the DJI RC Assistant Software to refresh the firmware on the remote. After that I was able to go into the NAZA assistant and do a 'Calibrate' to get it back to good. No problems since.

3. wackoz

Yes, but do you mean your switch worked at first. And when you did this it started working again?
    Because mine have not worked from the start.

And i have the latest updates on the Remote. Still can not calibrate. And when you say NAZA do you mean the Assistant you find when you first click phantom 2 and then downloads. Because i can't get my phantom2 or remote get to connect to NAZA-M which everyone talks about! Only the programmes listed under download on phantom 2.