swimmer phantom 4.

Reaction score
hi everbody. 8 months ago i bought a phantom 4 .not for professional use just for weekends or everything. about 2 weeks ago i started flying near to the beach when its fully charged and after the 5 or 6 minutes later i had a "weak gps signal " message on screen i lost control.drone started to landing and remote didnt give any reaction.
and my drone dipped in to the sea.its about 100 meters away from the beach and 300 meters high. i upload my lying records to my computer and send a mail about what happened to the DJI. after 9 days they send me a response and they said its my fault. i add the flying records here if anyone can check for me why its happened?

I ' m pretty sure there was a problem with drone and its has to be cover from warrant.have a nice weekend everyone!

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-05-07_[09-54-18].txt
    887 KB · Views: 275
2017-05-07-09-54-18.png
It appears that you simply flew it into the water by commanding it to descend. No GPS problems, and just one RC disconnect, probably when it first splashed.

Last edited:
after the 5 or 6 minutes later i had a "weak gps signal " message on screen i lost control.drone started to landing and remote didnt give any reaction.
and my drone dipped in to the sea.its about 100 meters away from the beach and 300 meters high

I ' m pretty sure there was a problem with drone and its has to be cover from warrant.have a nice weekend everyone!
The flight record tells a different story.
At 4:19.0 the Phantom was 14.5 metres up and hovering with the sticks centred
At 4:19.1 you pulled the left stick down and held it fully down until 4:28.7 which brought the Phantom down into the water.
This is why DJI won't cover it under warranty.

Reactions: Kurupt Hawaiian
The flight record tells a different story.
At 4:19.0 the Phantom was 14.5 metres up and hovering with the sticks centred
At 4:19.1 you pulled the left stick down and held it fully down until 4:28.7 which brought the Phantom down into the water.
This is why DJI won't cover it under warranty.

Thanks - your numbers made me realize that I had plotted the wrong parameter for RCThrottle. Fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic