Sweden court bans all drones with cameras.

Yes...it's a court decision, meaning that it's an interpretation of existing law. The law can be changed or modified.

I'm curious. What's the position of the EU on this private drone/surveillance issue? How about the other Scandinavian countries? Is Sweden's approach consistent with the EU and other Scandinavian countries?

This is unfortunately precedent setting since this is the Supreme Court. But I don’t think the last is not said since about 5000 people will lose their jobs with this in place.

It´s Sweden and North Korea that have this ban now.

All Drones assuming to be spying on people and places.....how short sighted! Drones flown by good pilots are producing some of the most cutting edge photography and video....this is the sort of over protective society we have inherited. I say its time to rebel against to many rules, sensible rules yes...outright banning....bull....!

game over for normal people in Sweden.
i guess im now more motivated to travel with family and take aeriall vids/photos of us before the whole planet ban drones altogether.

Well. This separates folks who like to fly from those that don't.

I have flown r/c aircraft since the 70s. Only in the last 3 or so years were cameras available for casual or novice hobbyists.

Folks who just like to fly will have no issues.

I'm devastated. I bought my Phantom 3 4k this summer and a $200 backpack and three batteries....

If what we fly are surveillance cameras, then every camera is a surveillance camera.

I have surveillance cameras on my property. They stay in one place. They take video of the same
thing all day long unless something passes in front.

I don't blame you people in Sweden from being mad. I would be too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl