SW/FW Hodgepodge

Reaction score
Just bought a slightly used P3A. So, I have App version 3.1.2; RC version 1.5.80; AC version 1.7.60. Bird is flying fine in Beginners mode and I have NO desire to load the latest AC firmware. But, wondering if any of the updates to my current RC and AC versions would provide useful upgrades in capability.
My apologies if I'm incorrectly using the technical term "hodgepodge"!
Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: Philltayl
Just bought a slightly used P3A. So, I have App version 3.1.2; RC version 1.5.80; AC version 1.7.60. Bird is flying fine in Beginners mode and I have NO desire to load the latest AC firmware. But, wondering if any of the updates to my current RC and AC versions would provide useful upgrades in capability.

You must be UK based to use that term, not seen it used in years.....lol

Updating is fine, Just follow the instructions and let it finish.

Do not let the firmware updating scare you... I have the latest version on both my quad copters Phantom 3 and Phantom 4... and both operate with zero problems

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the advice everyone!
Apparently I'm not missing out on any upgrade in capabilities, so I'll follow the "..if it ain't broke..." counsel.

Whenever I hear the term "hodgepodge," I think of an old PBS TV show called Hodgepodge Lodge. Do you remember that show?

Congrats on your P3A purchase. I'm sure that you'll love it.
If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers sir!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik