Surfside Beach, TX

Reaction score
Check it out

after fishing i got some drone footage hope ya'll like it :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Cool deal.. I'm in Seabrook..
Would love to use the phantom when we wade-fish to get some action top-water shots this spring.. polarized lens????
David.. where do you fly around here.. around seabrook I get a lot of intereference warnings when we fly. We took it to southtexas this week and it flew great with no interference problems...

Check out my first time shooting video..
My 15 year ok'd was on the sticks..

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Cool deal.. I'm in Seabrook..
Would love to use the phantom when we wade-fish to get some action top-water shots this spring.. polarized lens????
David.. where do you fly around here.. around seabrook I get a lot of intereference warnings when we fly. We took it to southtexas this week and it flew great with no interference problems...

Check out my first time shooting video..
My 15 year ok'd was on the sticks..

HI, glad to meet you!
I've had that same username for years on several forums but I actually live in Dickinson now after my parents passed and left me the house. It's pretty wide open down my way as you can see from my avatar pic I live near Dickinson bayou. I lived up in CL for 25+ years before moving back to Dickinson.
I do fly around by Clear Lake park on Nasa Rd 1 sometimes as well as open areas off FM 270, FM 646 and over by the spillway park in between Baycliff and San Leon right on the bay.
I've been flying quads for about 18 months now but this P4P+ DJI one is all new to me so I'm still reading and learning. This is my first DJI product.
I know a polarizing filter will for sure help in the over or near water shots. I've been into photography all my life.
Great video!
I'll send you a private message and we can exchange emails and or phone #'s if you want. Would be great to have a flying buddy close by!
:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.