Super Cool Sunset - P3 4K

Beautiful place. I'd recommend you use Vimeo, Youtube kept putting ads right on top of your video during playback.

yeah i use adblocker lol

vimeo destroys the quality unless u pay .... and up to a few months ago they still didnt support 4k... havent checked last few months ...

Hi guys

Just uploaded a new video !

Enjoy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow that was beautiful the colours of the sky reflecting on the river were amazing, nicely captured too.

Wow that was beautiful the colours of the sky reflecting on the river were amazing, nicely captured too.

thanks to all for the great comments... i was comtemplating if i should fly that night... i didnt really feel it that day... after setting up i realized i left my props in the car... had to run back... barely got there before it got dark... turned out great tho !!! perfect timing !

Amazing video! That's very inspirational to say the least.

Any "special" camera settings or just Auto? Any filters etc? What FPS did you run it at?

To say I'm jealous would be an understatement :)

Amazing video! That's very inspirational to say the least.

Any "special" camera settings or just Auto? Any filters etc? What FPS did you run it at?

To say I'm jealous would be an understatement :)

Thanks BigAl !

i always set the exposure to manual so that you dont get those light to dark transitions, it was getting dark so i didnt use any filters on it and it was shot at 4k 30fps...i try to keep the shutter speed at double the framerate or as close as possible...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers