Super Cheap ND filters with POL

Reaction score
I ordered a set of those filters seems nice for the price, if someone is interested here's the link

http://phantomfilters.bigcartel.com/products

Capture.JPG

Reactions: PhantomFilters
You don't need to pay for them. just go to any Profesional lightening shop and ask for Free Filter Swatch book, e.g. LEE Filters Designer Swatch Book or Rosco Cinegel Swatchbook. These are strips of different filter. Simply cut them in a circle and use them. That is what seller is doing in my opinion.

You don't need to pay for them. just go to any Profesional lightening shop and ask for Free Filter Swatch book, e.g. LEE Filters Designer Swatch Book or Rosco Cinegel Swatchbook. These are strips of different filter. Simply cut them in a circle and use them. That is what seller is doing in my opinion.

Thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• 1436444426163.jpg
    1436444426163.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 421
Read the "tips" on their website. They know what they are talking about. I just ordered a full set after becoming so smart from those tips.

LOL Thanks a lot :))

Working on expanding the Tips & Tricks into a little eBook - that I'll naturally offer for free for everybody who bought my ND-filters and POL-filters (Polarizer-filter).

I'd just like to add that I'm now shipping US / Canadian orders from the US (AZ) and European (and rest of the world) orders from Denmark, always with free shipping so delivery is fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4