Super Bowl ad contest featuring a Phantom

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I realize this is my first post, so let me be totally straight... I'm one of the co-founders of the company that's entering this contest. We are also avid (and relatively new) Phantom pilots, absolutely love the machine, and featured it in our intro video for a reason. We see all of you in this forum as being the crucial early adopters of a very important technology.

We're trying to bring the conversation about the responsible, intelligent, and creative use of drones to the national level with this ad contest. The latest round of voting closes on Monday, 10/13. We'd appreciate any help you could offer to spread this link vastly and widely.

https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/OR/Rising-Tide-Innovations/386498

Thanks a bunch ahead of time, and I look forward to chatting more with you all on the forum soon. Cheers!

Jonathan Evans

Thanks so much, Firestat! We really appreciate it. Any chance you're in the fire service? We're just now putting together a campaign to connect enthusiasts like you with their local fire department to help them understand the technology and apply for a COA (certificate of authorization) to employ their own.

Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj