Sunshade for tablet, ipad mini etc. 7.9"

Reaction score
I bought the sunshade, photo below, brand new. Tried it against my 8" NVIDIA tablet and it was a fraction too small. I could have bodged it but I am not into bodging if I can avoid it.

So its new, original packaging. Never been used. White on outside, black on inside. Leather like material. Folds flat. Can be assembled quick using velcro on edges.

As it is of no use to me I am will to accept the best reasonable offer +£2 p&p. Easy to see the original cost of this item by googling it.

As I said first off the only reason I am selling it is because it will not fit my tablet. Nice quality item. So if you were thinking of buying one of these now is your chance to get one really cheap.

crazepony%C2%AE-7-9-inch-fpv-monitor-sunshade-sun-hood-for-mini-ipad-in-dji-inspire-1-dji-phantom-3-etc-1-800x640.jpg

Original description "7.9 inch iPad Mini Tab Sun Hood Cover SunShade For DJI Inspire 1 Phantom 3"

I'll take it. I'll give you 10 % less than you paid for it.

Bud

I bought the sunshade, photo below, brand new. Tried it against my 8" NVIDIA tablet and it was a fraction too small. I could have bodged it but I am not into bodging if I can avoid it.

So its new, original packaging. Never been used. White on outside, black on inside. Leather like material. Folds flat. Can be assembled quick using velcro on edges.

As it is of no use to me I am will to accept the best reasonable offer +£2 p&p. Easy to see the original cost of this item by googling it.

As I said first off the only reason I am selling it is because it will not fit my tablet. Nice quality item. So if you were thinking of buying one of these now is your chance to get one really cheap.

crazepony%C2%AE-7-9-inch-fpv-monitor-sunshade-sun-hood-for-mini-ipad-in-dji-inspire-1-dji-phantom-3-etc-1-800x640.jpg

Original description "7.9 inch iPad Mini Tab Sun Hood Cover SunShade For DJI Inspire 1 Phantom 3"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl