Sunshade blues

I just made one today for my iPad Air,,worked great. Cost 4$

I made a shade. It is much deeper than any I have bought, which makes it work better. I started using it on my P3P Sept of 2015, and still using today on my P4P. It looks as good as new so it wears very well. The only other thing I have done, is replaced some of the logos with printed labels of my Part 107 license

Sing along while you build
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 5 dolla, 5 dolla sun shade ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Any, Any, Mini ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 5 dolla, 5 dolla sun shade ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
$5 Sun Shade - RC Groups

But I am still noodling @bkushner deal :cool:

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
John, might want to look into FPV, it's a cheap option. You would have to get Litchi app or comparable that offers FPV

I'm hoping between a good sunshade and the shadow from the umbrella that it will work. Getting rid of the anti-glare screen protector also.

Have one and hate it..Used it once...For sale anyone wants to make me an offer.. For Ipad Mini

What didn't you like about it? Did it not work any better then any of the other ones out there? I've tried the dji one and it was useless. Was hoping a hoodman might be better...

What didn't you like about it? Did it not work any better then any of the other ones out there? I've tried the dji one and it was useless. Was hoping a hoodman might be better...
I purchased the hoodman from him and like it a lot. I use it with a small umbrella hat that I got on amazon and can see everything just fine. Yeah it's kinda a pain to touch the screen but I'm sure I will get used to it.

Do you use a anti-glare screen film? I noticed when I made one no matter what I still had glare reflecting back

Do you use a anti-glare screen film? I noticed when I made one no matter what I still had glare reflecting back
That's where the umbrella hat come into play. See an earlier post from me. No glare at all using the umbrella. And I did leave the anti-glare screen saver on.

The way I look at it some folks put a towel over their heads, so I don't think my umbrella looks that bad. Chair looks nice though, maybe when I get better at flying it.

Yes, it's well made and very comfortable. A bit pricey, though.
Now that I have the P4P+, I don't really need the shade, but it's nice.

Yes, it's well made and very comfortable. A bit pricey, though.
Now that I have the P4P+, I don't really need the shade, but it's nice.
It may be a little pricey, but to me, for what you get, it doesn't seem TOO bad....
Still a little much to carry along with your quad, drink cooler (or adult beverage, which you should NOT be consuming while flying), etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik