Sunset above the fog

Hi guys, that's my second video above the fog. This time the fog was not particularly dense so it was safe.

here it is

I hope you got some photos as well, those were some breathtaking views! Good job

Yes I did but actually I'm not very happy with the p3s photo quality... I will try to retouch the raw and see...

Yes I did but actually I'm not very happy with the p3s photo quality... I will try to retouch the raw and see...
Try using the 5 shot aeb setting and then combine them in photoshop or there is a program called Photomatix that will do it as well.

Usually use lightroom photo merge that is not bad, I took several aeb shoots but only with 3 exoposures...

I am also not thrilled with the photos coming from the P3, look to be a tad bit out of focus for me, and a little soft. I can bring it back a little in Lightroom and Photoshop, but the GoPro blows it out of the water

whoa what fantastic weather and time of day. Incredible shots.

I am also not thrilled with the photos coming from the P3, look to be a tad bit out of focus for me, and a little soft. I can bring it back a little in Lightroom and Photoshop, but the GoPro blows it out of the water

that's true... I usually shoot with a full frame dsrl so the gap to fill is very huge :) of course I can't compare them, but the p3s camera is not great in photo mode. Video is good tho

love any video footage above the clouds its so peaceful and tranquil here is a vid i shot above the clouds on a misty day!

Reactions: Noble 1
excellent

I just missed my fog shot this morning by like 2 minutes!

By mobile not my phantom but still kind of cool. Caught this one morning while driving over the Ortega highway here in Southern California.

Attachments

• 1454405721068.jpg
    1454405721068.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: Noble 1 and gez
Here's mine mist over river sunrise SkyPixel from yesterday am

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gez

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics