Sunrise flight over The Peak District in the snow.

Nice video - good job. Did you notice any faster discharge on battery when flying in the colder weather? Keep on flying - cheers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi ukglyn
Nice video, and good match with the music,,
Would you be so kind as to tell me what F stops, and video res, frame rate etc, that you were filming in, also did you use a filter.
Cheers
Waylander

Nice video - good job. Did you notice any faster discharge on battery when flying in the colder weather? Keep on flying - cheers.

Hi eaglegoaltender
I was out flying today, on the moors near Shipley, West Yorks, temp was around -2° Deg got around 2 minutes less than normal

Thanks, the discharge rate on the battery was only very slight, maybe a couple of minutes shorter. I always allow the battery to warm up gently before calling on lots of power from it.

I was up the Cat n Fiddle this afternoon, zero degrees and blowing a hoolie, only got a couple of minutes flying before it started to snow again and I realised there was an increasing chance of losing it. It'll wait.
4 degrees at Flamborough, 6 mph wind, good day for 1st flight[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic