Sunrise...First Flight

Reaction score
Here's a boring video of my second (first successful) flight. I corrupted the first video file. It was dead calm at sunrise. This is really stable. My wifi worked well. The hardest part was linking up. I am using an Iphone 5s. Not sure why it takes so long or so many attempts. It hooks right up in the house. Does being to close cause linkage problems? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH72JA1wgc4

Dirty Bird said:
Kind of nice flying early in the morning. Everything all still and quiet, save the buzzing of the Phantom. :D

I agree. Morning or evening are always great! You use a 5s phone also don't you Dirty Bird? Does it take you awhile to get connected to your phantom app at times or is just me?

skypup71 said:
I agree. Morning or evening are always great! You use a 5s phone also don't you Dirty Bird? Does it take you awhile to get connected to your phantom app at times or is just me?

I use an HTC One M7 and run the Android 1.0.39 app. Video issues with 1.0.40 for me. It usually takes the phone perhaps a minute to connect to the extender, and then its in the app almost instantly thereafter. It never asks me to do anything unless I forget to turn on the phone's Wi-Fi, as I usually leave Wi-Fi off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4