sunhans- blue light Problem resolution help please.

Reaction score
Hello, so i finally got my antennas and hooked it up to my amp and my extender, the blue light flashed a couple times, but thats it.
Once i took it in the air i noticed my video feed was the same as before, i looked at my power pack and my amp, and only the green light was on.

Im not sure what the problem is, but i really would like to match my range with my fpv.
My sunhans is connected to a ravpower 12-9v power pack, with a attenuator between it, and the antenna on the other end.
Is threw a specific way of turning it on?
Did my sunhans mess its self up?
Whats going on here, please help.

Who came up with the sunhans amp, So stupid. I just try to open it see if there were any loose components, and i found out that the screws are to hold tigh the glue that holds it all together.
I unscrewed everything and apparently i pulled out the female and male outputs from both sides of the amp, and the lid that opens it is glued shut and i cant get inside to weld the connectors back.

Any help on if this bull **** of a amp has problems like this normally?
Anyone know how to open these amps up, so i can try fix it?

Whatsup with my problem in the first case, now im wondering if i should throw another 50 bucks away.

Anyone know if the sunhans amp has a warranty?

As you can tell im a bit pissed off.

I noticed my amp only shows a blue LED when connected to one of the two antenna outputs, meaning it only will light up on only one of the two outputs on the inspire one remote control, My control signal seems to be full bars but my video seems to be drooping out at normal distance. This was tested with 14DBI panel tp-link antennas

http://www.amazon.com/Easysmx-SUNHA...F8&qid=1438699657&sr=8-1&keywords=sunhans+2.4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav