Sun Sheild

Reaction score
Any new pilots out there, I found this very useful and worth the money.
fe4d3e11008d5205d92b5621514e2af5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one ages ago from Dji. I was away working so it got delivered but seeing as I wasn't home it got sent straight back to Dji. I've now had to pay postage again for it to be delivered and still no sign of it yet. I'm also waiting for a battery and charger that left the same time so fingers crossed it will be here soon as I badly need the shield.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are they basically all the same except for size. Looking to order one today but wasn't sure which one to get as far as quality?
I bought the one for my iPad, the day it arrived I had the issue with my iPad not connecting. I used the card board of the back of a note pad and electrical tape and made a scaled down version for my iPhone. I had some Plastic dip paint left over from painting my P4 case and coated it with it. Works good but not as good as the quality from DJI.
dcd5d766fcdba632f6d35342958ae594.jpg
I had to offset the opening to the right , because when clamped into the RC the bracket that holds the phone lands on my volume minus button and muted my phone.

Last edited:
Is that for the ipad mini 4? From what I've read the mini 4 is slightly larger than the sun shade.

Tried them all and they do not work very well around noon and are heavy.
Use now the Hoodivision shields on both, the IPad Air and Mini, they do the job well and are very light, using the Velcro attachments.

Those sun shields are waste of time and money , simply the glare is too bad to shield with those useless thing

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers