Sun Shade

Hi Billy, glad you like your SunShade...

I now have Shades to fit Iphone4S, Iphone5, Suamsung Note 3 (which I use regularly), soon to be available to for HTC Desire 600, and Ipad Mini.
All shades are designed to allow the phone/tablet to safely sit inside with the minimum of effort mounting and removing, but held securely in the Transmitter clamp. The Shade allows easy access to all the devices buttons and camera, so you can still use the other functions of the device, as well as take pictures, without having to dismount the device.
Available via Ebay (uk) item number 331276883899 the SunShades for the other models can be found via the Ebay links.

Thank you for your order Mr G.... You should receive it tomorrow Tuesday. While I say on Ebay 2 days to process, that's just to give me a bit of lee way incase I can't dispatch the same or next day.... Hope you enjoy it.... It's a lovely evening out there and I'd be out flying, but stuck at work... :(
But summers not over yet... :)

Just had a quick fly! Just out of interest is it a 3d printer u have to make them? Ive been looking around at them but they're quite expensive and not many people really know much about them. Is there any models or places you can recommend for them? Wanted to use it to create models for my job so customers can have a better visual idea.

Hi Mr G, well you will see your Shade tomorrow, so you will see the quality. I built my 3D printer in January, and have re-designed quite a few bits for it. I designed the Fan Duct for the extruder for example that allows my printer to bridge across gaps of 100mm or more, throu 360'....(something the original machine just couldn't do). My Big Blue fan duct is on ThingyVerse. The Shades I initialy designed for myself, as I couldn't see the phone screen when the sun was on it, and I got fed up with holding my hand above it to see it. I posted the picture of the Mk1 shade on here, and the next thing I knew guys were asking for them. It's a slow process printing, but if there needs to be an adjustment in the design you can do it there and then and print your self a new edition, almost instantly. Yes they are good, I love mine, but when you first buy one it might take you two weeks to get your head around all the setting up and to get a half descent print.... If you do buy one, don't get disheartened with the failed attempts, just think of it as a learning curve, and you'll eventualy win throu.... It takes time.... You don't just press print... There's temperatures to tweek, heights to tweek, getting the print table level is a skill in it's self. But once you pick up the ideas, you can normaly get a good print every time once you've learnt.
Designing you own items is another skill. The plastic is around 220'c when it comes out of the nozzle, and at that moment it's like thin tooth paste.... With no strength, and loves gravity... You can't print in plain air without some special tricks with fans. As you will see I print on Plain Glass... You'll see the shine in the bottom surface. Alot of people can't do that... It's skill you quietly learn, with the help of others. But eventualy, it clicks, falls in to place and your'll be printing some amazing things.
Here's some pictures I took this evening of the Samsung Note 3 Shade... It's the biggest I do at present. It's massive... And the one I use, as I can seen the camera image so well. The first picture is with the daylight shining on the screen. Ok it's not sunny when I took them, but pretty bright... You will see you can see the Note 3s screen okish, but it's difficult. Then in the second picture the Shade is angled down a fraction, and the pictures nice and clear. Taking pictures of the screens is supprisingly difficult, and doesn't do the performance of the Shades justice.... Hope you enjoy using yours when you get it tomorrow...
1) Day Light Shining on Screen.
2) Shade tilted a fraction, placing the display in Shade. Much clearer. Now you can see what the camera would see.
( I used Google Maps, for the display pictures, as I just didn't have enough hands, but only tilted the Shade down a fraction in the second picture. The picture settings weren't adjusted, only the angle of the Shade to place the Screen in the Shadow of the Shade). The Shade for the Note 3 that's for sale on Ebay is actualy a little Bigger still than this test model. It takes 3hrs to print, and is BIG!!!!!
Regards,
Kim...

Attachments

• Day Light Shining on Screen.jpg
    Day Light Shining on Screen.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Shade Working .jpg
    Shade Working .jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 392
Arrived this morning! Snug fit on the iPhone and doesn't look out of place on the controller or to geeky! Cheers, impressed!

Glad you liked it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20