Sun Shade for iPhone

And it looks like it won't fit tight without their case. Looks like a good fond though. Thanks for posting.

I took the lo-budget route to make a shade for my iPhone. We had a "take-out" black plastic container from a local Asian restaurant...(yum, yum...all gone now..!) I cut an "L" shaped section from one of the sides and most of the bottom. I left part of the end of the box intact on the right hand side, since there is no need to access the iPhone for much from that direction. I cut a "squarish" access hole at the point where the mounting clip needed to go...and that was pretty much it.. The left side is totally open as I need to get to the "tilt control" and the "gimbal" at times. Total cost was zero...not counting the Sweet 'n Sour Shrimp....and the time involved was just a few minutes.

My iPhone shade is also available in Egg Foo Yong, Broccoli and Beef and other delicious dishes..! Send for details.........!

It's not in any way elegant, just a piece of thin but stiff plastic that overhangs the LCD screen by about 3-4 inches. I don't use it all the time, but it does do the trick...

Attachments

• _DSC1341 copy (1).jpg
    _DSC1341 copy (1).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,004

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers