Sun hood for Samsung 8" tablet

Reaction score
Bought DJI factory tablet sun hood, it is a little too small to fit my Samsung tablet. Anybody has the same experience, is there one that will fit without making one myself?

Thanks

The DJI tablet sun shade will only fit an iPad Mini -- or tablets of similar size. You can find some other commonly used tablet sun shades here.

try this one.
AerialDroneAccessories.com
stacey will take care of you

Bought DJI factory tablet sun hood, it is a little too small to fit my Samsung tablet. Anybody has the same experience, is there one that will fit without making one myself?

Thanks
I have a 8" tablet hood protector. You can have it if you pay shipping. I can send you a photo of it. I now have an ipad air 2 and have no use for it.

where are located brianb87?
I am in quebec canada how nuch would it be to ship here if you still have it?

I am not happy with any of the available hoods as small ones don't block enough light and big ones are too messy to handle. :)

I am not happy with any of the available hoods as small ones don't block enough light and big ones are too messy to handle. :)
I totally agree with you. Most of the companies that put out some shades for tablets/phones the shades just are not good enough at blocking out the light. Although I did see one company out there that makes sunshades for a bunch of different size tablets, I think the name of the company is HOODMAN and their product look pretty decent. Personally I went to a craft store and picked up a piece of thin foam board with one side white one side black. I hold it together with black gaffers tape on three sides and the bottom piece with two small pieces of Velcro. Making the bottom removal but using the Velcro you are able to break it down to a decent size for transport. Make your own don't buy one. This way when you make your own you can customize it for yourself. ..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers