Summer Fantasy!

Reaction score
Alas... it's just about over now.. but this captures the magic of a hot summer's day when all things are green and growing in the world of nature!

Reactions: DEaston
Overall nice video! I'm curious of how high you were flying over the Lilly pads in the opening scenes? Did you have VPS turned on or off? Were you relying on the birds altimeter I assume under 3m to keep you from taking it for a swim?

Overall nice video! I'm curious of how high you were flying over the Lilly pads in the opening scenes? Did you have VPS turned on or off? Were you relying on the birds altimeter I assume under 3m to keep you from taking it for a swim?

thx.. ya.. was a bit gutsy... no VPS.. just kept it at 12" - 18" off the water by eye. The river sequences were also tricky with all the branches and such.

very nice job. is ur bird stock or do you have some sort of antenna or wifi booster. how do u stay connected with all the trees?

very nice job. is ur bird stock or do you have some sort of antenna or wifi booster. how do u stay connected with all the trees?

thx.. no, all stock P3A. I was in a field right next to the tree line.. so good signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik