suggestions

Reaction score
I bough my phantom vision dec 7 and love it! im having horrible picture reception and im not at all good with downloading or uploading is there anyone that can help me so I can get good pictures or video? I have 6 flights now but sometimes the camera works and most of the time is does not work....im a 20 year miliray veteran and why does things need to be so damm complicated is a picture and video too much to ask for after spending 1400.00 and so far all these damm updates call me crazy ahhhhhhhh :eek:

I don't have the Vision but someone may reply soon. I know what you mean about updates. I had to do several with my Phantom and it drove me nuts.

soothersmaylive said:
I bough my phantom vision dec 7 and love it! im having horrible picture reception and im not at all good with downloading or uploading is there anyone that can help me so I can get good pictures or video? I have 6 flights now but sometimes the camera works and most of the time is does not work....im a 20 year miliray veteran and why does things need to be so damm complicated is a picture and video too much to ask for after spending 1400.00 and so far all these damm updates call me crazy ahhhhhhhh :eek:

The simplest way to get photos or video is to turn on your camera before leaving the ground...let it run...or snap away...during the flight. After landing, remove the SD card and use a computer to off-load the photos from that card. This is MUCH faster and more straight-forward than doing the transfer from your Phantom to your iPhone or 'Droid...and then sending them where ever from that device. When you download from the Phantom, it sends full resolution images to your phone....and this is very slow. The FPV...First Person View....you get when flying is a lower resolution image....and will show you where you are, but is not as detailed as you will want...

Hope this helps...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic