Suggestions on modification/accessories etc

Reaction score
So I have a new phantom vision 2+ and am on the hunt for bits and bobs to trick it out.

I can't seem to find a centralized location anywhere on the web that would offer helpful information on what mods to buy or what upgraded components to buy.

Can anyone offer suggestions and also suppliers?

I have seen mention of the new controller with built in gimble control, can't seem to find this on DJI's site.

Also are there motors and blades out there that will make the drone run quieter?

Thanks in advance

Get Flytrex live 3G. Or a tracker
Get an ND filter for your camera and or a petal lens cover
DEFINATELY get an inertia guard for the camera
Get fpvlr.com antennas. Stage 2 is great.

Jstic said:
msinger said:
Collinsricki, check out my must-have list here:
https://www.phantomhelp.com

msinger Do you have a source or part # for the anti-RFI suppressors? Tx in advance

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CIQ ... LRSGQANYTN

by the way i will have a V3 pictures tonight and you'll be able to see which cables have ferrites on it on a V3 phantom in case you want to do that on your V2.

msinger thanks for adding me on the list for the "UAV Service" on your website!

hunch, you're welcome. I hope it helps to get the word out :)

Nope, it's my website. If anyone has any good suggestions for it, please PM me.

FYI, my goal is to put together a list of beneficial resources and well made products -- rather than a list of all Phantom resources known to man.

I don't know where it would go on your website, but the Quickrelease from Drone experts looks like it might be a must have. Quick easy camera swapping on the Vision Plus while maintaining use of the VIsions on board FPV system. Basically, it's the easiest way to get a GoPro working onto your vision plus... but it will soon support even better cameras like a dx100.

I ordered my Quickrelease ages ago (a month or so) and it still hasn't arrived. So I can't vouch for its quality or performance, but it's a great idea.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1