Suggestions for pano prints

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with online printing vendors that have pano capability? I've checked MPix and can't find the option, and Shutterfly has some choices but appears to be more geared toward canvas prints for home decoration, which I'm not really interested in. I'm just looking for a shop that'll do prints on glossy photo paper... I'll handle the matting and framing elsewhere.

In the same vein, what is a standard pano size? I've got a few of different dimensions because I just arbitrarily cropped. If there's a standard so prints come out nice, I'd love to know.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any experience with online printing vendors that have pano capability? I've checked MPix and can't find the option, and Shutterfly has some choices but appears to be more geared toward canvas prints for home decoration, which I'm not really interested in. I'm just looking for a shop that'll do prints on glossy photo paper... I'll handle the matting and framing elsewhere.

In the same vein, what is a standard pano size? I've got a few of different dimensions because I just arbitrarily cropped. If there's a standard so prints come out nice, I'd love to know.

Thanks in advance.

I am surprised MPIX does not have the option. I have also used Adoramapix with great results, but not panos. Have you tried there?

I am surprised MPIX does not have the option. I have also used Adoramapix with great results, but not panos. Have you tried there?
Adoramapix has a 12x36 option, which MPix doesn't have (they only have 12x24 or 24x36). Perhaps 12x36 will work. Thanks for the suggestion.

Check out ezprints.com. Standard panos have a 3x1 ratio --- ie 24x8
Of course it all depends on the subject and where you will be putting it.

Check out ezprints.com. Standard panos have a 3x1 ratio --- ie 24x8
Of course it all depends on the subject and where you will be putting it.
Thanks. Any experience with them? I've come across them whilst searching but can't really find any testimonials.

Yes, I use them all the time for panos since the other labs I use are fairly limited in size options. They do a good job and I sell them commercially. Have never had to return one for reprint yet.

Yes, I use them all the time for panos since the other labs I use are fairly limited in size options. They do a good job and I sell them commercially. Have never had to return one for reprint yet.
Awesome. Thanks for the help!

Thanks in advance.
Aspencreekphoto.com prints many sizes of panos

Let's us know where you go and how it turns out. I like having multiple places to order from.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Just got the print. Pleasantly surprised, looks great. Aside from paying for 2 day shipping and getting it in 5 days (USPS blew it, again), I plan on using ezprints from now on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: SteelGator
Just got the print. Pleasantly surprised, looks great. Aside from paying for 2 day shipping and getting it in 5 days (USPS blew it, again), I plan on using ezprints from now on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Nice. Thanks for the follow up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bayphoto is an option as well.

I just ordered for canvas on demand 16x24 not pano per say but hoping for decent quaintly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4