Suggestions for a mini quad

Reaction score
I have a friend that is semi bed ridden with lymes disease. I would like to get him a small quad to crash around the house to keep his mind stimulated. I hear Syma is good. Suggestions with links would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a friend that is semi bed ridden with lymes disease. I would like to get him a small quad to crash around the house to keep his mind stimulated. I hear Syma is good. Suggestions with links would be appreciated. Thanks.
Preferably from Amazon.....I won't order from China.

I like the little Inductrix ducted fan drones for inside. Fewer propeller replacements and quite a bit quieter than Symrna or the Hubsan X-4 (both reasonable choices).

Blade® Inductrix™ RTF RC Ducted Fan Quadcopter with SAFE® Technology | Horizon Hobby

The only downside is that they are not THAT robust. The tiny plastic struts that hold the fan on tend to break after you slam into the wall too many times. Easy to fix, however.
I want something that can take a few mishaps without constant repairs.

Preferably from Amazon.....I won't order from China.
Totally disagree.... All my best products are from China. I buy from a place called banggood.com and I think you will like it too. They do lots of accessories for all types of drones and sell great ones too

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Totally disagree.... All my best products are from China. I buy from a place called banggood.com and I think you will like it too. They do lots of accessories for all types of drones and sell great ones too

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app
I know most everything comes from China. I live in the US. Ordering directly from China doesn't really help the US sellers. I will support the US sellers. You can buy where you want. Thanks for your input.

I want something that can take a few mishaps without constant repairs.
Oh, they can take a 'few' mishaps. They last about six months in my constant testing of the effects of rapid deceleration on UAVs. I still have my original Hubsan X4 which has survived numerous deceleration events as well as a number of downpours. I've replaced my fair share of props (even with the prop guards) but the little bugger still trucks along. I like the Integrix inside because it's smaller and quieter.

As I already stated in the other similar thread.
Buy only BNF models and acquire a Spektrum DX6i radio to bind for them. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31