Suggestion on how i should bring the drone with me while bicycling to places?

Reaction score
I don't have a car yet but stil want to be able to bring the drone nicely with me to places to fly without it looking to weird or having to much risk damaging it. I got a backpack that could and should fit the phantom dji 2 vision that i have now. But then it would need to be without the propellers. So I would need to take them off the engines when I bring it in the backpack. Or do you have any other suggestions on how i should bring it with me? Iv'se seen the rotors are easily to take off with the tool and that it is even easier to take them on again. So i would only need to bring that tool with me when doing it this way.

You do not need a tool to install the props. And it they are installed correctly (hand tight), then you shouldn't need a tool to remove them either. And it's probably better to remove them before putting them in any type of case.

A backpack definitely would seem like the best way to carry the Phantom on a bicycle.

Reactions: FotoGeek
I don't have a car yet but stil want to be able to bring the drone nicely with me to places to fly without it looking to weird or having to much risk damaging it. I got a backpack that could and should fit the phantom dji 2 vision that i have now. But then it would need to be without the propellers. So I would need to take them off the engines when I bring it in the backpack. Or do you have any other suggestions on how i should bring it with me? Iv'se seen the rotors are easily to take off with the tool and that it is even easier to take them on again. So i would only need to bring that tool with me when doing it this way.

Hi Zefnoly,

1st off.. Welcome to the forum;) you will get so much help here if you run into any problems.

Back pack is the way to go, just make sure it's big enough for your P2, TX plus your batteries. Also remember to take your memory card for the camera, don't do what I've done & leave it at home....:eek:

Also check out the search bar (above) to see if there any topics that might help you.

Here's a little thread on a back pack, someone has modded it to fit their P3 but it's for a P2

P2 Backpack Mods to Fit a P3 | DJI Phantom Forum

Last edited:
I've tied my P2V with props with a long shoestring to the exterior of my backpack, tied with props against the pack, and carried everything else inside. You'll just have to be careful about brushing up close to things and dinging your props.

Hi Zefnoly,

1st off.. Welcome to the forum;) you will get so much help here if you run into any problems.

Back pack is the way to go, just make sure it's big enough for your P2, TX plus your batteries. Also remember to take your memory card for the camera, don't do what I've done & leave it at home....:eek:

Also check out the search bar (above) to see if there any topics that might help you.

Here's a little thread on a back pack, someone has modded it to fit their P3 but it's for a P2;)
And where's the thread Porky ?
watching you.gif

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20